Our years of experience cleaning windows in Utica, Rome, and Oneida NY allow us to provide our customers with the cleanest glass, screens, frames, sills and tracks.
At Your View Window Cleaning we couple professional cleaning methods with state of the art equipment to give all of our customers the best results possible. Although our window cleaning is of the highest standard we will go the extra mile to ensure that every customer has a clean and positive experience. One of the ways we do this is by wearing shoe covers in every customers home. When inside a customer's home we handle their furniture and other valuable items with great care. This attention to detail is what sets our technicians apart from the rest.
Residential window cleaning scope of service:
Process for full in/out window and screen cleaning:
1. Remove all screens and make sure all windows are properly closed and locked. Screens can usually be taken off from the outside of the home however sometimes we will need to unlatch them from the inside first.
2. Gather screens and bring them outside to our screen washing station. Each screen is hand scrubbed and thoroughly rinsed then set aside to dry for the remainder of our cleaning process.
3. Wipe all window sills and begin cleaning the outside of the glass. The two window cleaning methods used today are traditional window cleaning and water fed pole work. Traditional methods consist of applying detergent to the glass with a hand held scrubber and then use of a squeegee to ensure a streak free finish. Water fed poles offer multi story exterior window cleaning from the safety of ground level. These systems use only purified water and a specially made brush head to lift any dirt and debris from the glass. Both methods have their place and offer beautiful spot free windows.
4. Put on shoe covers prior to entering the customers home. Carefully move any furniture and other belongings away from windows so we can begin cleaning the inside of the glass. We also offer deep track and sill cleaning as an add on service if you are interested.
5. Collect the screens and put them all back in place from the inside of the home so the screens and windows can be properly locked.
6. That's it! Now all you have to do is sit back and relax with a cup of coffee and enjoy your sparkling view!